CO2 Fractional Laser is a laser-based treatment for resurfacing healthy skin, effectively improving facial acne, scars, static/dynamic wrinkles, and rough, sagging skin.
CO2 Fractional Laser healing process?
- 30-40 minutes before starting treatment, apply epidermal anesthetic to the area to be treated
- After the epidermal anesthetic has taken effect, the treated area is scanned with a CO2 Fractional Laser
- Stop the CO2 Fractional Laser scan when the damaged outer layer of skin has been removed.
- The skin of the treated area will enter into a self-healing phase of repair while promoting collagen rearrangement and regeneration.
- Medications such as growth factors that promote skin recovery can be applied after treatment.
- After 1-2 months, new, healthy skin will grow on the treated area, regaining its smoothness
How long does CO2 Fractional Laser take to heal
The specific time depends on the area you are healing. Different areas need to be healed for different lengths of time. Treatment of large areas usually takes 2-3 hours, and treatment of small areas can take 30 minutes.
What is CO2 Fractional Laser used to cure?
Skin problems such as acne, sagging skin, deep/superficial wrinkles, and scars can be improved with CO2 Fractional Laser treatment.
What do I need to do before doing a CO2 Fractional Laser?
- These preconditioning rules are recommended before partial CO2 laser surgery.
- Do not use products containing retinoids, as it can affect the result.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for 2 weeks before laser treatment.
- Stop taking ibuprofen, aspirin, or vitamin E, as this can prolong the clotting time.
- Check with your dermatologist to determine if fractional CO2 laser treatment suits you.
How much does CO2 Fractional Laser treatment cost?
The cost of CO2 Fractional Laser treatment differs in each region, and the cured part is different. It is recommended to compare multiple beauty salons or salons before treatment.
Will the CO2 Fractional Laser healing process be painful?
During CO2 Fractional Laser treatment, patients usually experience a tingling and burning sensation, but this usually resolves within 24 hours after the treatment is completed; clinical data show that 99% of patients can tolerate it by applying epidermal anesthetics This burning sensation.
What are the benefits of using a CO2 Fractional Laser?
Improve sagging and firm skin
Remove deep/superficial wrinkles
Get rid of acne, scars, and other problems
Improve skin elasticity
Helps restore normal skin barrier function
What are the disadvantages of using a CO2 Fractional Laser?
Since CO2 Fractional Laser is a treatment method that uses a laser to destroy the skin for reconstruction, redness and swelling are relatively common postoperative reactions.
In the case of improper care, it may also occur:
Pigmentation (anti-tan) – in the case of improper sun protection
Infection – in case of improper care
Redness of the skin – a normal reaction during recovery, but hyperpigmentation due to poor care may persist for 3-4 months in some people.
But these complications can be effectively avoided with proper care techniques and recovery-promoting products.
Who is suitable for using a CO2 Fractional Laser?
- Reduce acne scars
- People who need to improve superficial/deep wrinkles
- Aging people who need to improve facial relaxation
- Re-smooth skin
- Can improve scars
- People with adverse skin problems
- People with obvious trauma
- People with scars
- People with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes
What should I pay attention to after using the CO2 Fractional Laser?
After treatment with CO2 Fractional Laser, the skin is in a fragile recovery period, and proper care can help the skin recover.
Pay special attention to sun protection, and strong oxidative stimulation is likely to cause skin inflammation and pigmentation;
maintain moisture in the skin of the treated area;
Avoid using harsh skin care products, and it is best not to use makeup until recovery;
Avoid any situation that may cause infection, such as swimming;
Avoid spicy, spicy food; avoid alcohol;
How often is it recommended to use the CO2 Fractional Laser?
Different skin problems require different times;
It generally takes 1-3 times to improve acne, scars, etc., with an interval of 1–2 months.
Facial peeling can usually improve once;
Wrinkle problems generally need 1-3 times, and the interval is 1–2 months
Rough skin, sagging, and other problems can generally be improved at one time;