What is the process of RF microneedling treatment, and what should be paid attention to after RF microneedling treatment?
Microneedling treatment steps and microneedling care
In RF microneedle treatment, you need to know what the process of microneedle treatment is like and what care is required after the treatment. How to maximize the effect of microneedling treatment. Better guarantee the effect of microneedling treatment. This article can tell you the answers.
Microneedling Treatment Steps
Before micro-needling, you must know what skin problems microneedling can heal.
If you need to get rid of wrinkles, stretch marks, acne pits, and other problems
After you understand it, you can make an appointment with the nearest salon, beauty parlor, or hospital for microneedle treatment.
The general steps of microneedling treatment are as follows:
- Clean up the dirt, oil, and cosmetics on the skin through mild cleanser and facial cleanser. Keep the skin clean.
- Use medical anesthetic cream or anesthesia needle to anesthetize the part that needs to be cured. This process takes 20-30 minutes. Let the treatment part be anesthetized state.
- When the anesthetic cream has an anesthetic effect, the therapist will start the microneedle treatment.
- During the micro-needling treatment, you will not feel any pain; you can feel the whole process, which takes a very short time. 20-30 minutes.
- After the microneedle treatment, the therapist will provide you with a medical collagen regeneration mask to replenish moisture in the skin. Sufficient moisture can promote better regeneration of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- After replenishing moisture, apply medical recombinant human epidermal factor; this gel can effectively help skin repair.
- The above is the basic process of micro needling treatment.
How to take better care after microneedling treatment?
- After the RF microneedling treatment, you need to pay attention to sun protection for the first 1 to 2 weeks. If you need to go out, it is recommended to use sunscreen that contains UVA/UVB, SPF 25 or higher, and does not contain chemicals. This can effectively protect your skin. In addition, within 72 hours, be sure to avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep it clean. Do not touch your face directly with your hands during menstruation. There are a lot of bacteria on your fingers and palms. And bacteria can easily make your face allergic.
- The most important point is that you need a lot of water and moisturizing. Because after microneedling treatment, collagen regeneration in the skin requires a lot of moisture and vitamin C. After microneedling treatment, timely replenishment of water can effectively promote skin repair. Make the skin more elastic.
- In addition to water, you can take fresh fruits to supplement your vitamin C, such as oranges, lemons, etc.
- Do not wear makeup within 72 hours after microneedling treatment. Follow up with makeup after a week if you can. Because the skin is very sensitive after microneedle treatment, cosmetics containing chemical substances are likely to cause clogged pores and hinder skin repair. Let the skin redness, pigmentation, and other problems. In addition, the brushes in makeup are also easy to cause,
- Avoid 1-3 days of microneedling treatment for swimming pools, saunas, and salt water on the beach. Because they can contain many bacteria, salt and chlorine can irritate your skin after RF microneedling.
- After microneedle treatment, you will feel obvious dryness in the area treated. You need to apply a mask in the morning, noon and evening. Sufficient moisture replenishment can make the skin recover faster.
- Oral agents such as vitamin C, omega 3, zinc, and glucosamine can be properly supplemented. It can effectively promote the regeneration of collagen.
- After microneedling, do not exercise or participate in strenuous activities within 72 hours. Because sweating tends to reopen the pores, and in the process, it’s easy for bacteria to enter your skin.
- Make sure to avoid: AHAs, BHAs, retinol, and scrubs
- The safety of micro-needle therapy, micro-needle therapy has been verified by the US FDA, and 2000+ clinical trials have been conducted
How many treatments are needed to see results?
Visible results usually require multiple treatment sessions, which depend on individual skin condition and treatment goals.
How long do the effects of RF Microneedling treatment last?
Treatment effects can last several months to a year, but ongoing maintenance treatments are typically needed to sustain results.
Does the treatment feel hot?
Yes, radiofrequency energy may cause a slight warming sensation, but it is typically tolerable.
Is there an age limit for this treatment?
RF Microneedling treatment is typically suitable for adults aged 18 and above, but age is not the sole consideration.
What is the recovery period after treatment?
The recovery period varies from person to person but generally ranges from a few days to a week for the skin to return to normal.